lunes, 16 de febrero de 2015

Lectura en versió original

Aquí teniu dues recomanacions d'alumnes de 2n de Batxillerat:

Alba Hernández 2.3.

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

When I first saw the book I didn’t know what it was about and I had not seen it before. I liked the title and the description, so I bought it. I really enjoyed it and liked it very much. 

I would recommend “Fangirl” to all my friends who are fans of something. It pretty much describes a life of a fan, the relationship they have with all their internet friends and how devoted they are. Also, I think teenage girls in general could enjoy it, but not as much as teenage fans.

I would not recommend it to older people or boys because, as I said, I think it’s written for teenagers girls and there are situations that I don’t think people would enjoy or understand.


Aurora Granados 2.1.

DIVERGENT by Veronica Roth

Divergent is a book about people living divided into factions according with their 

character. The different factions are: Abnegation (the selfless people), Candor 

(the honest people), Amity (the peaceful people), Erudite (the intelligent people) 

and Dauntless (the brave people).  I think you may be like this book because is 

interesting to see how is the government and see how to people try to kill the 

divergent people. Divergent people are people who are in all factions. The most 

interesting in this book is in the end. In the finally, it seems that everything is an 

experiment of some people of outside, but is a mystery.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario